★ Information we collect.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. When contacting us or submitting a post on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, website URL and all other required or optional data which will be required to fill out the contact form or submitting a post.
If you are a registered user, we save your each and every activity like create/update/delete posts and comments and all others while using this website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously as a visitor without any registration or signing in to our website.
★ Regarding Guest Posts.
Regarding guest posts, when you submit us your post via. the submit form –
- We collect data like your name, email, profile photo, website link, your bio, social usernames, your attached post file, etc.
- We do have the full right to modify a bit of your submitted post to match and fit it for our website.
- We also do have the full right to reject your submitted post if it does not meet Indiaview’s content standards, however, such a case happens very rarely.
- You get the full credit of your guest post with an author box below the post where your name, email, profile photo, website link, your bio, social usernames will me mentioned to give you a verified credit.
- Like all of our other posts and pages, we will also monetize the guest posts as well without any share of the monetized income with the guest author who has submitted the guest post.
- You must agree to all of these mentioned above before submitting your guest post.
★ Regarding The Contact Form.
- We collect data like your name, email, subject, message, etc.
- We also do have the full right to reject your message if it meets the spam standards and we can even block such spams messages if it is of no use other than from just spamming in the mailbox. However, such a case happens very rarely.
- We try to respond you quickly regarding your message, however, in many cases, we may not even respond you if in case we think its OK not to respond. However, that doesn’t mean we won’t respond you.
- We will take your feedback, queries, suggestions and love to make Indiaview a better one by implementing the neccessary factors. However, we will let you know if anything happens such like this.
- You must agree to all of these mentioned above before sending us your message via. the contact form or before emailing us.
★ What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our contents: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and improve our contents and support you.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
★ How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes! Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
★ Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
★ Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
★ Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
★ Your Consent